Today’s top AI tools for affiliate marketing are capable of incredible feats. They let affiliate marketers create and promote content at scale and automate their affiliate marketing – multiple times faster and at a fraction of the cost of traditional production workflows.
With their learning capabilities, AI tools can also act as a secret weapon, giving you an edge in an increasingly competitive space.
In this post, we review AI-powered software that lets you supercharge every part of your affiliate marketing business, including:
- Content creation and copywriting
- On-page SEO
- Video creation and voice overs
- Website and logo design
- Social media graphic and banner ad creation
- Email outreach and link building
Does everybody know what time it is?
What are the best AI tools for affiliate marketing?
The best AI software, tools, and apps for affiliate marketing in 2022 are:
- Jasper (get 10,000 free credits)
- Link Whisper
- Surfer SEO
- Pictory (special pricing below)
- Postaga (special pricing below)
Jasper is one of the leading AI copywriting tools in a rapidly developing space. You can use Jasper to write first drafts of blog posts 10 times faster and at a much lower cost than if you were to hire freelance writers.
You can also use the tool to create sales copy, video scripts, captions, social media posts, Facebook ads, product descriptions, personalized outreach emails, books, and even some seriously impressive art and images.
- Scale your affiliate business 10 times faster – simply describe the type of content you want to write, and Jasper will write it for you
- Editing features let you quickly rephrase sentences or change the tone of your writing
- Jasper’s AI is trained to create high-converting copy
- Create high-resolution art and images in any style, export it with no watermark, and use it royalty free – simply write a description of the art you want to see
- Beat writer’s block with 60+ writing templates
- Jasper’s AI can intelligently reply to questions (such as on Quora), support tickets, and social media comments
- Integrates with Surfer SEO to supercharge your SEO and content production workflow
- Use Jasper anywhere online with the Chrome extension
- Supports 26 languages
Jasper offers two sliding-scale pricing plans depending on what kind of content you’re creating and how many words you want to write per month.
The Starter plan starts at $24 per month billed annually for up to 20,000 words.
The Boss Mode plan is perfect for affiliate marketers who want to rapidly scale their long-form content production. It starts at $49 per month for 50,000 words.
For teams and businesses, custom pricing is available.
Link Whisper is the secret weapon for affiliate marketing sites that haven’t built up a lot of domain authority yet. A smart internal linking strategy can help you outrank larger sites in your niche for your target keywords, and unlike other linking strategies like guest posting, there’s no tedious outreach involved.
This WordPress plugin uses AI to make intelligent internal linking suggestions for all the pages on your website, helping them rank higher in Google. It also does all the work for you in just a few clicks, saving you hours of updating internal links manually.
- Get internal link suggestions in real time as you write a blog post in the WordPress editor
- Add target keywords and Link Whisper will suggest the most relevant links – you can even input a keyword and a target URL and have Link Whisper build links to that URL from all past and future mentions of the keyword
- View all the pages on your site that have no or few internal links pointing to them and quickly add suggested internal links
- To insert links, simply check the boxes and hit save
- Easily view internal AND external links coming from each page on your site
- Quickly fix technical SEO issues like orphaned posts, broken links, 404s, and more
A single-site license for Link Whisper costs $77 annually. A three-site license costs $117 annually, and a 10-site license costs $167 annually.
Surfer SEO is an AI-powered content planning and optimization tool that analyzes the top-ranked search results to identify which keywords and phrases are used and to what extent. It then provides you with specific suggestions for optimizing your content while generating real-time feedback on how your content measures up to the competition.
Surfer’s sophisticated AI essentially works by determining the common denominator of top-ranked search results so you can write content that Google likes and get more of it ranked on the first page.
- Content Editor works with WordPress and Google Docs to give you real-time feedback on your on-page optimization
- Get keyword phrase suggestions to use throughout your content – as you type them into your document, they’ll turn green, and Surfer will generate a score for you
- Use Content Planner to generate topic and keyword clusters that strengthen your topical authority
- Rank for more keywords with a single piece of content
- Rank all your posts higher using Surfer’s internal link suggestions
- Give your freelance writers access so they can create fully optimized content at scale
- Get white label SEO reports (Business plan and above)
- Optimize existing content quickly with the Audit tool
- Get support via chat whenever you need it
- The tool works in all languages
- Use Surfer and Jasper together to supercharge your content production process
Surfer offers a free plan that lets you use its Grow Flow tool for step-by-step optimization suggestions (one high-impression website and unlimited low-impression websites).
The Basic plan costs $49 per month billed annually and is ideal for bloggers looking to start scaling their affiliate marketing business. It lets you write and optimize 10 new articles per month and audit 20 existing pages.
The Pro plan costs $99 per month billed annually and is best for high-powered affiliate marketers managing up to five websites. It lets you write and optimize 30 new articles per month and audit 60 existing pages.
The Business plan costs $199 per month billed annually and is best for large organizations managing multiple websites.
Pictory is an AI-powered video marketing tool that lets you quickly turn long-form blog posts, scripts, podcasts, and video recordings into engaging videos. You can use it to power up your affiliate marketing business by repurposing your best content on YouTube, your website, and social media platforms.
You can also use Pictory to create other types of video content, such as talking-head videos and tutorials. The AI tool’s suite of editing features make it easy even for inexperienced video creators to make professional-quality videos in minutes.
- The AI searches a library of over 3+ million royalty-free images, video clips, and music tracks to put together a professional video for you
- Text-based video editing feature lets you fix your videos simply by deleting text or toggling a switch to remove filler words and silences
- If you don’t like narrating, use Pictory’s AI voices
- Add transcripts and subtitles to your videos automatically
- Add videos to your blog posts to increase visitor engagement, or start an affiliate marketing YouTube channel
- Generate shareable snippets of your podcasts, webinars, and Zoom recordings
- Create high-converting video sales letters and explainers at a low cost
The Standard plan costs $19 a month billed yearly and lets you create 30 videos per month. The Premium plan costs $39 a month billed yearly and lets you create 60 videos per month. Custom enterprise plans are also available.
Pictory currently offers a free trial that lets you create three video projects of up to 10 minutes long each.
Postaga is an AI-powered digital PR and link building tool. It lets you automate and scale personalized cold outreach campaigns from start to finish.
You can use the tool to discover guest blog and podcast opportunities, automatically find the right contacts and their email addresses, and automate emails and follow-ups. Postaga’s AI even analyzes your website to generate outreach campaign ideas.
You can manage your ongoing link opportunities right within the Postaga CRM and use the data to continually optimize your campaigns.
- Choose from a variety of outreach campaign types, including guest post, podcast, roundup, mention, review, skyscraper, and more
- Scan your website to find relevant campaign ideas
- Personalize your outreach emails with customized snippets
- Send emails and follow-ups on autopilot (sequences automatically stop when you get a reply)
- Track your campaigns within the Postaga CRM and continue to improve your results
- Discover bloggers, podcasters, companies, and journalists and their contact information
- Join the Facebook community to network and discover link-building opportunities
The Pro plan costs $84 per month when billed annually and gives you 2000 contacts, 10,000 emails, and 1000 opportunity searches.
The Agency plan costs $250 per month when billed annually and gives you 15,000 contacts, 100,000 emails, and 15,000 opportunity searches.
Postaga offers a full 14-day free trial.
The tool includes a range of features for customizing how your voice over sounds, such as by tweaking the speed and pitch or inserting pauses.
- Choose the perfect voice from over 120 realistic voices in 20+ languages
- Convert audio recordings or scripts to voice overs
- Upload videos, images, or music and sync it perfectly with your voice over
- Adjust pitch, emphasis, speed, and interjections until your voice over sounds just right
- Create tutorials, explainer videos, video sales letters, podcasts, and more
The Pro plan costs $26 per month when billed yearly and gives you 48 hours of voice generation and 24 hours of transcription per year.
The Team plan costs $52 per month billed annually and gives you 144 hours of voice generation and 72 hours of transcription per year.
The Enterprise plan costs $167 per month billed yearly and gives you unlimited voice generation and transcription time.
Designs.ai is a creative automation tool that lets you produce creative assets – including logos, banners, templates, mockups, and videos – 70-80% faster using AI and machine learning technology.
It’s the perfect tool for affiliate marketers who create and manage lots of different websites and need logos and branding kits for each.
It also lets you generate professional-looking videos from blog posts and scripts, which is a great way to repurpose content for your social media channels and website.
- Logomaker tool lets you create a logo and branding kit using AI
- Videomaker tool lets you quickly generate professional-looking videos and voiceovers from text, including blog posts and scripts
- Designmaker tool generates thousands of attractive designs rom scratch (you can also choose from 20,000+ templates)
- Additional features include attractive font pairings, color combinations, and branded SVG graphics for your website
- Easily apply your brand style to all your design and video projects
- Content library includes millions of fully licensed assets, including video clips and images
- Save all your designs in the cloud
The Basic plan is for one user and costs $19 per month when billed yearly. The Pro plan costs $49 per month when billed yearly and includes access for five users. Custom plans are available for enterprises and agencies.
Designs.ai comes with a 30-day free trial.
What are the best free AI tools for affiliate marketing?
The following AI tools for affiliate marketing offer free trials or limited free plans:
- Pictory (free trial)
- AdCreative.ai (free seven-day trial)
- Designs.ai (free 30-day trial)
- Postaga (free 14-day trial)
- Murf.ai (10 minutes of free voice generation)
- Jasper (free five-day trial)
- Surfer SEO (limited free plan)
AI tools for affiliate marketing: FAQ
Can you automate affiliate marketing?
Yes, you can automate many aspects of affiliate marketing using AI tools and other automation software. While most of the best AI tools for affiliate marketing still require some human inputs, AI is a fast-growing field and continues to find new ways to save time and reduce costs.
How do you use AI for affiliate marketing?
With the help of today’s best AI tools for affiliate marketing, you can use the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to scale many of the major activities in your affiliate marketing business.
One way to approach using AI is to identify current bottlenecks in your affiliate marketing business and then experiment with tools designed to make that process faster or cheaper. See our top software picks above, which cover most major affiliate marketing tasks.
Also be sure to check out our other posts about AI-powered tools for marketers and content creators:
- AI Video Editing Tools and Software
- AI Video Generators
- AI Video Upscaling Software
AI technology is still in its early stages, and despite the incredible advances it’s already made, we can only expect it to get better.
Bloggers and publishers who embrace today’s best AI tools for affiliate marketing can multiply their content output, cut costs, and grow their businesses more efficiently than ever before possible.
Read our other articles: